Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022: Just as the rest of the state governments of India keep on bringing many important government schemes for the residents of their state, so that the people of the state can be benefited, in the same episode, the Himachal Pradesh government also started the Doodh Ganga scheme for the residents of their state. Through which all the small milk traders of the state and seller traders of other dairy products related to milk are given loans at low interest ranging from ₹ 100000 to ₹ 30 lakhs by the government.
And along with this, through this scheme, the government also provides many types of subsidy amount from different tere such as 10% to 20% subsidy amount is given on buying a cow or buffalo. And along with this subsidy amount up to 33% is also given on the loan amount taken through this Doodh Ganga Yojana.
So in such a situation, if you are also a resident of Himachal Pradesh state and want to start any kind of business related to milk or want to further your business, then you can avail the benefits of Doodh Ganga Yojana run by the Himachal Pradesh government. By taking it, you can get loan from the government at very low interest and can take your business to a higher level. So let’s know in detail the Doodh Ganga Yojana of Himachal Pradesh Government (Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022About the application process, eligibility, loan amount and documents required.
What is Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022, and its benefits
Darsal Doodh Ganga Yojana has been started by the Government of Himachal Pradesh and through this scheme, the people of Himachal who want to start or have started any business related to milk will be provided by the government at a very low interest rate from ₹ 100000. Loan up to ₹ 300000 is given and along with that subsidy amount up to 33% is also given separately on that loan amount.
And apart from this, when a milk trader buys any cow or buffalo for the business of milk, then he is given a separate subsidy amount ranging from 10 percent to 25 percent on that.
Benefits of Doodh Ganga Yojana
Under the Doodh Ganga Yojana (Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022) started by the Himachal Pradesh government for the people of Himachal Pradesh, the below mentioned types of benefits are given to the milk businessmen.
Doodh Ganga Yojana benefits
- Through the Doodh Ganga Yojana, loans are taken from ₹ 100000 to ₹ 300000 at low interest to the milk businessmen.
- If a businessman starts a business of any other product related to milk, then he is also given a loan through this scheme.
- On the loan amount taken under this scheme, additional subsidy amount up to 33% is also provided by the government to those businessmen.
- Apart from all this, when a milk business buys a new cow or buffalo to pursue its business, it is given 10% to 20% on its purchase and the subsidy amount is given by the government.
- And through this scheme anyone who wants to start a new business can also get loan and who wants to carry forward his old milk business can also get it.
- Benefits of Doodh Ganga Yojna Anyone belonging to any caste religion religion of Himachal Pradesh can take up milk business and get loan.
Main Objectives of Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022
The main objective behind the launch of Doodh Ganga Yojna by the Himachal Pradesh government is to encourage small and fat milk traders so that there is no shortage of milk in the state and there is no shortage of any dairy goods related to milk.
Because you all know that milk is one of the most essential things of our life, which is used from elder to child and it should not be lacking in the state, keeping this in mind, the Himachal Pradesh government has started the Doodh Ganga Yojana. has been done. So that people can be encouraged to start more milk practice in the trade of milk related goods in the state.
- To construct modern and new dairy farms for pure and clean milk production in the state.
- To encourage calf rearing for the conservation of best breed milch animals in the state.
- To modernize and upgrade the traditional methods of milk production and make them commercially viable.
- To generate self-employment in the state and to provide basic facilities to the milk related business.
Doodh Ganga Yojana (Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022) Some important information related to
|scheme name||Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022|
|government||by Himachal Pradesh government|
|beneficiary||All milk and milk products in Himachal Pradesh|
|the main purpose||To provide loan at low interest rate to all milk traders of Himachal Pradesh|
|Doodh Ganga Yojana Document||Aadhar card of loan applicant
Domicile Certificate of Himachal State
Income certificate of family and applicant
milk business certificate
Bank account statement
Salient Features of Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022
- The biggest major feature of Doodh Ganga Yojana is that by starting this scheme, milk trade will be promoted in the state of Himachal Pradesh and due to which there will be no shortage of milk in the state.
- Through this Doodh Ganga Yojana, a loan of up to ₹ 300000 is made available by the government to the traders at a very low interest rate, along with additional subsidy amount.
- The third biggest feature of this scheme is that through this scheme, additional subsidy amount ranging from 10 percent to 20 percent is also provided to the traders on buying new cow buffalo.
- If a person wants to start any new milk related business, then he can also take advantage of this scheme and get loan from the government.
- And under the Doodh Ganga scheme, loans are also provided for doing business of milk or for doing business of milk-related products.
- Through this Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022, the target of producing 350 lakh liters of milk annually in the state has been set by the government.
Loan to be given under Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022
The complete information about the loan details given through Dhoodh Ganga Yojana is given in the table below.
|number of animals||Loan|
|2 to 10 milch animals||₹ 5 lakh|
|5 to 20 calf rearing||₹4.80 lakh|
|vermi compost||₹ 0.20 lakh|
|Large Milk Cooler Unit, Milk Tapping Machine, Milk Taster (Up to 2000 Ltrs)||₹18.00 lakh|
|units for making indigenous products from milk||₹12.00 lakh|
|Transportation and cold chain of milk products||₹24.00 lakh|
|for cold storage||₹30.00 lakh|
|Loans to Private Veterinary Units|
|for mobile unit||₹ 2.40 lakh|
|for permanent unit||₹1.80 lakh|
|Booth construction for selling milk products||₹0.56 lakh|
Details of subsidy amount to be received under Doodh Ganga Yojana
Apart from the loan, subsidy amount is also provided to them through the Doodh Ganga Yojana run by the Himachal Pradesh government, the information of which is given below.
|beneficiary||Subsidy amount details|
|ST/SC Category Beneficiaries||33% percent|
|General Category Beneficiaries||25% percent|
|buy country cow/buffalo||20% percent|
|on buying jersey cow||10% percent|
|to self help group||50 Cent|
Eligibility / Eligibility Criteria for Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022
For the Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022, the Himachal Pradesh government has fixed some eligibility criteria, information about which is given below.
Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- To get the loan to start milk business through Doodh Ganga Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Himachal Pradesh state.
- When an applicant applies for a loan under this scheme, his business must be related to milk product or milk.
- The applicant cannot apply for a loan more than Rs 30 lakh through Doodh Ganga Yojana.
- And the applicant must have all the necessary documents and land information documents related to starting his business.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have a proper system of import-export of milk-related goods.
Documents for Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022
If you also want to take advantage of the Doodh Ganga Yojana (Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022) run by the Himachal Pradesh government, then it is necessary for you to have the following documents given below.
Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022 documents
- Aadhar card of loan applicant
- Domicile Certificate of Himachal State
- Income certificate of family and applicant
- milk business certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
How to apply under Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022?
If you also want to get loan by taking benefit of Doodh Ganga Yojana, and want to register for it, then for this you need to follow the procedure given below.
Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022 Registration Process
- For this, first you have to visit the official website related to this scheme.
- And after that on the home page itself, you will see the option of Doodh Ganga Yojana, click on it.
- And after that the application form related to Doodh Ganga Yojana will be completed on your screen, after reading all the necessary information sought in it, you have to fill it carefully.
- And after that you have to upload the photo copy of all the required documents asked there and click on the submit button given below.
Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022 FAQ?
So let us now know about the answers to some important questions related to the Doodh Ganga Yojana, about which people often wish to know.
Q. Doodh Ganga Yojana is the scheme of which state?
Ans: Doodh Ganga Yojana has been started by the Himachal Pradesh government and it is a government scheme of Himachal state.
Q. When has the Doodh Ganga Yojana started?
AnsIt has been more than 10 years since the Doodh Ganga Yojana started in the state of Himachal Pradesh and the benefit of this scheme is being given to the people of Himachal since the year 2011.
Q. What is Himachal Doodh Ganga Yojana?
Ans: Under the Doodh Ganga Yojana being run in the state of Himachal, the people of Himachal who want to start or do business related to milk are provided loans by the government at low interest ranging from ₹ 100000 to ₹ 300000. And along with that additional subsidy amount is also given on it.
today’s hindiworld In this article, we have come to know about the Doodh Ganga Yojana run by the Himachal Pradesh government, and we have given you all the information related to this scheme, such as the application process, eligibility documents and the loan amount available under it. In such a situation, we hope that after reading this article you will get the Doodh Ganga Yojana (Dudh Ganga Yojana) of Himachal Pradesh.Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022) will have got all kinds of information related to it.
Apart from this, if we still have any other questions or suggestions related to this scheme, then you can enter your valuable comment in the comment box given below. Thank you