Goa Bursary Scholarship SchemeEducation is very important for our life, but in today’s time it takes a lot of money for higher education. Due to the high cost of education, many capable children are not able to study well. That’s why our government bursary scheme has started. Today in this article, I will tell you “Bursary Scheme Goa 2022“I’ll tell you about it.
Goa Bursary Scheme 2022 It has been implemented by the state government of Goa. Under the Bursary Scheme, a kind of scholarship / monetary award is provided to the students by the educational institution or funding authority (companies). The fund received from this scheme is not an education loan in any way.
Bursary Scholarship SchemeBenefits are awarded based on academic performance or financial need. Through this financial support any student will be able to attend school, university or college.
So let’s go nowBursary Scheme GoaLet’s understand in detail. And get answers to many questions like- what is bursary scheme, what is a student bursary, what are the eligibility for bursary, how to apply for bursary etc.
What is Goa Bursary Scheme (Bursary Scheme Meaning In Hindi)
bursary scholarship Which is given by any educational institution or non-government institution (companies) to the deserving students. The amount received under this scheme is in a way a reward for the students as they do not have to return this amount.
However, they are encouraged to make repayment when they get a job after completing their studies. The student can also give an amount in addition to the repayment amount as per his wish. Therefore, it cannot be called a loan because after taking education loan, after completion of education, you have to return it back with interest.
Goa Bursary Scheme financial assistance under Interest Free Education Loan can say. Bursary Scholarship is given to such students or specific groups, who have good academic performance or are financially weak. Under this scheme, on your ability, you can also get financial support for foreign education.
|scheme name||Goa Bursary Scheme 2022|
|who implemented||Goa State Government|
|what is the advantage||Quality higher education will be provided|
|purpose||To provide education to all deserving students in the state|
|official PDF download||Click|
Objective of Goa Bursary Scheme 2022
This scheme has been started by the state government to provide higher education. Because quality higher education was becoming a matter of concern for the state government. so the government Right to Education (RTI), Act, 2005 was implemented across the country, under which higher education and technical education did not become the prerogative of a select few.
Bursary Scheme aims to make higher and technical education accessible to all in the state of Goa, so that Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) has been increased from 32.2 to about 45 at present. This scheme has been started from the session 2014-15 and is giving benefits till now.
Many children and groups get the benefit of education from this scheme.
Conditions related to Bursary Scholarship Scheme 2022-23
Following are some of the prerequisites related to this scheme-
- bursary scheme Students pursuing college education after graduation can avail benefits provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The amount of financial assistance given to the beneficiary will be calculated on the basis of the fee paid for each course or program. And this amount will be given only for the payment of fees and other charges paid by you to the college/institute.
- Bursary SchemeThe contribution amount will be sent directly to your bank account.
- The benefit of the bursary scheme will be given to the post-graduation student, who has completed 10th, 12th and graduation from any one institution in his village. Keep in mind that your degree should be from a college/university in the state of Goa.
- The institution in which the student is studying under the scheme should be related to the university. And the institute should be recognized by Directorate of Higher Education or Directorate of Technical Education.
- bursary scheme The students taking benefit from this scheme will not be a beneficiary for any other scheme of Goa. However, the student has the freedom to choose which scheme to apply for benefits.
- This scheme is being operated through “Goa Education Development Corporation”. Cross checking will be done by this corporation so that Interest Free Education Loanto make the plan a success.
- In this way, the state government will pay the fees spent for various courses under higher and technical education under the scheme, and for this no interest will be charged at all.
Eligibility for Bursary Scheme Goa
- The school from which the applicant has passed class 10th and 12th should be located in Goa.
- The native place of residence of the applicant should be Goa.
- Applicant should have 10th, 12th and graduation degree mark sheet.
- The applicant can pursue post graduation under this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- The annual income of the student and the parents together should not exceed Rs.3 lakh per annum.
- The fee for the course the applicant is pursuing should not exceed Rs.40,000 per annum.
- Students who are getting benefits from other schemes cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Documents Required for Goa Bursary Scheme 2022
The following documents will be required along with the application form for the application of the scheme.
- You should have 10th and 12th class marksheet from Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or any other board. And your school should also be located in Goa.
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree of a student pursuing a postgraduate course/programme.
- A certificate of admission to the course/programme of the beneficiary and a certificate issued by the head of the actual student institution will be required.
- The beneficiary will also have to submit a duly attested fee receipt issued by the head of the institution along with the application.
- If both the mother and father of the beneficiary are employed, then both will have to give Form-16 issued by the employer. And if one of the parents is employed then income certificate with non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.50 will be valid. (Note: Notary is not required.)
- In case of occupation or any other profession of either parent, proof of income tax return of the previous year has to be furnished.
- Apart from this, in any other case, income certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be produced.
Financial assistance under Bursary scheme
Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided on the basis of following points.
- To avail of this, the annual income of both the graduate and post graduate students and the parent/guardian together must also be less than Rs.3 lakh.
- The amount received under the scheme will be limited to Rs.40,000 per annum.
- Only those students will be beneficiaries for this scheme, whose course / program fee does not exceed Rs. 60,000 per annum.
- If a student’s course fee is more than Rs 60000, then he can approach GEDC (Goa Education Development Corporation) for loan under Student Interest Free Education Loan scheme.
Payment of Bursary Scholarship Scheme
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary student, after getting a job profitably, can make a refund, and the same is also encouraged.
- Apart from this, the beneficiary can also give additional amount as per his wish.
Bursary Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 Application Process
Bursary Scheme Goa To apply you have to follow the following procedure.
For this scheme, the beneficiary student has to submit the required documents and application form in the prescribed format for the application to that institute (college). You have to submit this application within fifteen days of the commencement of the course in your academic year.
After this your college will scrutinize all those applications and prepare a consolidated list and send it to the Education Development Corporation of Goa. This application form and list is sent within 45 days from the commencement of the course of the academic year.
How to get the amount under Bursary Scheme Goa 2022-23
The applications submitted by the applicant will reach the Goa Education Development Corporation. After this, a committee will be formed for approval within 30 days of receipt of the Education Development Corporation applications. And then the correct application will be approved. After this the contribution amount will be directly transferred to your account as per the pattern.
Education Development Corporation will scrutinize all these applications and will be approved based on the income of the parents as well as the merit (score of the beneficiary in the final examination). Now a merit list of all the accepted applications will be drawn.
This merit list is declared on the basis of budgetary provisions for the financial year corresponding to the respective academic year.
Note that such applicants will not be given benefits under this scheme, who are getting benefits in any other scheme.
FAQs – Goa Bursary Scheme 2022
Till now we have known what is Bursary Scheme Goa and how it provides Interest Free Education Loan. Let us now see the FAQs related to Bursary Scholarship Scheme 2022-23.
Q1. What is Bursary Scheme?
Answer: This scheme has been started by the state government to provide quality higher education, which was started in the session 2014-15. Under this scheme financial assistance is provided to the disabled students for higher education.
Q2. Who is eligible for Bursary Scheme Goa?
AnswerFor this scheme, the applicant should be a native of Goa, and his 10th, 12th and graduation should also be done in Goa. Apart from this, the annual income of the student and the parents together should not exceed Rs 3 lakh. The course fee of the applying student should not exceed Rs.
Q3. Why are bursary plans important?
Answer: This scheme provides financial support to the students, with the help of which the student can easily get higher education (post graduation degree). The amount received from this scheme is given to the student as a reward.
Q4. Will the amount of Bursary scheme have to be paid again?
Answer: If the beneficiary gets the job then after that he can pay the amount again. And for this they are also encouraged. Apart from this, if the beneficiary so desires, he can also give additional amount.
In this article, I Bursary Scheme Goa All the detailed information related to With the help of this article you Bursary Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 can apply for. Bursary Schemein a way Interest Free Education LoanIn which you only have to return the principal amount.
the scheme Goa Education Development Corporation (GEDC)So, for any kind of problem related to the scheme, you can visit its official website. hope that Goa Bursary Scheme 2022 The related information would have been useful to you.