Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 | Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana | Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 | Godhan Nyay Yojana Scheme 2022 | Godhan Nyay Yojana Registration | Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022 | CG Godhan Nyay scheme
Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022: The Government of Chhattisgarh has been running many important schemes from time to time for the farmers, livestock farmers and poor people of their state and in this episode, keeping in mind the livestock farmers, they have started Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana, under which the farmers will be able to meet the farmers. The cow dung used by the animals is bought by the government and in return they are given their financial assistance.
So in such a situation, if you also make a living by doing animal husbandry and throw the cow dung here and there, then in such a situation, you can do this Godhan Nyay Yojana (Godhan Nyay Yojana) of the Government of Chhattisgarh.CG Godhan Nyay SchemeBy taking advantage of this, you can get some financial assistance from the government in return for it.
So if you also want to sell cow dung done by animals through this scheme of the government, then for this you need to read this article carefully because in today’s article we are going to introduce Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh (CG Godhan Nyay). yojana 2022) such as how to register under it, what documents will be required for this and who can take advantage of this scheme in Chhattisgarh. so let’s know Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022 about.
What is Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh, and its benefits
The Godhan Nyay Yojana launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh is a scheme through which the Government of Chhattisgarh buys cow dung from all the cattle owners at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg. And which is used by the government to make indigenous food, compost, super compost and vermi compost apart from many other things.
And any animal husbandry of Chhattisgarh can take advantage of this scheme, whether he is an animal husbandry worker due to poverty or someone does animal husbandry work for the purpose of business, all his animal dung through this scheme of the government ₹ 2 per kg. Can sell accordingly.
Benefits available under Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
Under the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana, the Government of Chhattisgarh provides the following types of benefits to the animal owners of its state.
Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 benefits
- Any animal husbandry of Chhattisgarh can take advantage of Godhan Nyay Yojana and can send the cow dung used by his animals through this scheme.
- Chhattisgarh government collects cow dung at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg from all cattle rearers under the Godhan Nyay Yojana.
- And when a cattle farmer sells his dung through this scheme, then on the basis of per quintal, the government sends money to the account of that cattleman.
- And in the entire Chhattisgarh state, this scheme is being operated from the month of July of the year 2020.
- And the benefit of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana can be availed by any native animal husbandry family of the state of Chhattisgarh, irrespective of caste religion religion.
Objectives of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
The main objective behind starting the Godhan Nyay Yojana by the Government of Chhattisgarh is to generate proper quantity of indigenous food etc.
And together with the promotion of animal husbandry and organic farming people in the state, because most of the people do not start the work of animal husbandry due to cattle dung, so by starting this scheme of the government, the people who follow the animal husbandry in the state. number will increase.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana (Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022Some important information related to
|Plan||Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022|
|when was it started||year 2020|
|government||by chhattisgarh government|
|the main purpose||Buying cow dung from all the cattle rearers of Chhattisgarh|
|beneficiary||All cattle rearers of Chhattisgarh|
|Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Documents||Aadhar Card of Veterinarian
Veterinarian’s residence certificate
Evidence of number of animals
information about animals
passport size photo
mobile number and email
|official website||Not yet|
Salient Features of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana (Godhan Nyay Yojana ChhattisgarhThe cow dung purchased from cattle rearers is used by the government to make indigenous manure etc.
- And under this scheme, cattle farmers are given the price of cow dung at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg and they do not have to go to any government office to get money, through direct dbt, the government sends money to the account of those cattle owners.
- And any animal farmer of Chhattisgarh, whether it is big or small, can take advantage of this scheme.
- And through this Godhan Nyay Yojana, cattle farmers do not even need to do much to sell cow dung, only they have to register under this scheme, after that people are sent by the government to take their own dung at their doorstep. Is.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana (Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022), the government has fixed some eligibility criteria whose information is given below.
Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 eligibility criteria
- To take advantage of Godhan Nyay Yojana, it is necessary for the animal owner to be a native of Chhattisgarh state and for this he must have a residence certificate.
- Through this scheme, only the milk holder will be able to buy the dung of the animals like cow etc.
- If any animal husbandry rears animals other than cow buffalo etc., then the government will not buy the dung of those animals.
- If a person does not follow animal husbandry, yet he wants to collect dung from somewhere and sell it through this scheme, then the registration process of those persons will not be approved under this scheme.
- To register under this scheme, it is necessary for the cattle owner to have at least more than 3 milch cows.
Documents Required for Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
To take advantage of the Godhan Nyay Yojana of the Government of Chhattisgarh, you must have the following documents given below, only then you will be registered under this scheme.
Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022 documents required
- Aadhar Card of Veterinarian
- Veterinarian’s residence certificate
- Evidence of number of animals
- information about animals
- passport size photo
- mobile number and email
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana, complete process?
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana (Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022To complete the registration under ) you need to follow the procedure given below.
Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh Registration Process 2022
- If you also want to register for Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022, then for this you first need to go to your nearest Panchayat office or block.
- And after that there you have to first take the Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh Registration Form, and fill all the necessary information considered in it after reading carefully.
- And then also attach the photo copies of all the necessary documents demanded in that application form and submit the form in the same office.
- And then as soon as you submit the application form in the office, after that the information given by you is verified by the officials related to this scheme and then after completing the verification, you can buy cow dung at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg. is taken.
- Such people can easily sell the cow dung through this scheme of the government by following these simple procedures given above and get financial amount from the government.
Godhan Nyay Yojana CG FAQ?
So let us now know the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana (Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022About the answer to some important questions related to ), which are often searched by people on google.
Q. When has Godhan Nyay Yojana been launched?
AnsGodhan Nyay Yojana has been started by the Government of Chhattisgarh in the year 2020 and from July 21, 2020, under this scheme, buying cow dung has been started from the farmers.
Q. What is Godhan Nyay Yojana?
AnsUnder the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana, the government buys cow dung from the cattle owners of Chhattisgarh at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg.
Q. How to fill Godhan Nyay Yojana Registration Form?
Ans: If you also want to fill the registration form under Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana, then for this you can complete the registration through both online and offline means.
Also check out these plans:
In today’s article, we have known about the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana (Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2022) started by the Government of Chhattisgarh for cattle farmers, and we have told you how you can take care of your animals by registering under this scheme. You can sell cow dung to the government for ₹ 2 per kg.
So in such a situation, the entire team of Hindiworld hopes that after reading this article, you must have got all kinds of information related to Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana. And likewise, to know about other government schemes run by Chhattisgarh government, Chhattisgarh Sarkari Yojana (Chhattisgarh Sarkari Yojana) (Chhattisgarh Sarkari Yojana 2022) Do check the section once. Thank you