Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 | Himachal Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme | Madhu Vikas Yojana | Himachal Madhu Vikas Yojana | Himachal Madhu Vikas Yojana | Himachal Madhu Vikas Yojana Registration | Himachal Madhu Vikas Yojana Registration | Mukhyamntri Madhu Vikas Schemes 2022
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022As we all know that the unemployment rate in India is very high, and in such a situation, there are many such educated young men and women who have done good studies but they have not been able to get a job yet, and they become unemployed. In view of these educated unemployed youth and women wandering here and there, the Himachal Pradesh government has started the unemployment allowance scheme in the state. Through which they are given an unemployment allowance amount of ₹ 1000 by the government every month to meet their personal expenses.
So if you are also educated unemployed youth and girl of Himachal Pradesh state, then you must take advantage of unemployment allowance scheme run by Himachal Pradesh government, under which Himachal government will give every unemployed youth and women who are financially weak. He is given unemployment allowance (HP Berojgari Bhatta).
So if you are also thinking of registering online for this scheme and you do not have any information about it, then you can read this article till the end and see Himachal unemployment allowance being run by the Himachal Pradesh government. You can get all types of information related to the scheme. So let’s know in detail about Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta scheme.
What is Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, and its benefits
Just as the rest of the state governments have started the unemployment allowance scheme keeping in mind the unemployed youth of their state, similarly the Himachal government has also started the Himachal Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme keeping in mind the educated unemployed youth of their state. Through which the children of every educated economically weaker family of Himachal are given an economic unemployment allowance amount of ₹ 1000 by the government every month, and also Rs 1500 to disabled unemployed youth, girls Economic unemployment allowance amount is given.
And through this scheme, those educated unemployed youth are given unemployment allowance amount for three consecutive years, and if they do not get any job even after 3 years, then they will get the benefits of this scheme even further. Will stay
Major Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
Under the unemployment allowance scheme run by the Himachal government, the following types of benefits are provided by the government to all the educated and economically weaker unemployed youths of Himachal.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Benefits
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by any educated unemployed youth of Himachal Pradesh who have passed their 12th class and are still looking for a job.
- Under the Himachal Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, all 12th class pass unemployed youth are given an economic unemployment allowance amount of ₹ 1000 by the government.
- And apart from this, unemployed disabled youth are given financial assistance amounting to 1500 rupees.
- The unemployment amount given through this scheme is sent to the bank account of all the young men and women through direct dbt every month, they do not need to go to any government office or office again and again to get this money. it happens.
- To become the beneficiary of HP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, all the youth can complete the registration process under this scheme both online and offline.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 Some important information related to
|scheme name||Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022|
|government||by Himachal Pradesh government|
|beneficiary||All the young men and women of Himachal Pradesh|
|the main purpose||To provide financial help to all the youth of Himachal Pradesh in the form of unemployment allowance amount.|
|Chief Minister Madhu Vikas Yojana Document||Aadhar card
12th class pass certificate
good education certificate
Bank account statement
E mail ID
Passport size photo and signature
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
The main objective behind starting the unemployment allowance scheme by the Himachal Pradesh government is to provide financial assistance to the educated unemployed youths in the state who are financially weak to meet their personal expenses.
Because as you also know that there are many such youth in the whole country who are not able to get employment even after being well educated and after which the burden of their personal expenses increases on their family and keeping this in mind. The Himachal government has started the unemployment allowance scheme in the state, so that especially the educated children of economically weaker families can be provided unemployment allowance amount to meet their personal expenses.
Features of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- The biggest feature of Himachal Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is that all the educated economically weak unemployed youth who have passed class 12th can take advantage of this scheme.
- All the youth and girls from 21 years to 35 years can take advantage of this HP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- To take the unemployment allowance amount given through this scheme, any unemployed youth does not have to go to any government office of Himachal government.
- Through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), the Himachal government sends this unemployment allowance amount every month to the account of those unemployed youth.
- Through this scheme, all the unemployed youths and girls who have registered under it are given its benefit continuously for 3 years, after that after re-inspection, the benefit of this scheme is extended further.
Eligibility for Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
If you also want to become a beneficiary of the unemployment allowance scheme run by the Himachal Pradesh government, then before that it is very important for you to know the eligibility criteria set by the government.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- To become a beneficiary of Himachal Pradesh Kari Bhatta Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Himachal Pradesh state.
- To register under the unemployment allowance scheme, the applicant is required to show the domicile certificate of the Himachal state.
- To register under this scheme, the age of the unemployed youth should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
- The benefit of Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme is passed only to those unemployed youths who have passed their 12th class.
- And together, the financial income of the family of the applicant young man and girl should not be more than 3 lakhs.
Documents Required for Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
If you also want to take advantage of the unemployment allowance scheme run by the Himachal Pradesh government, then you must have the following documents given below.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 documents
- Aadhar card of the applicant young girl
- Domicile Certificate of Himachal State
- 12th class pass certificate
- family income certificate
- good education certificate
- Bank account statement
- Mobile number and email id
- Passport size photo and signature
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Process
If you are also an unemployed youth and want to register under this scheme, then for this you can follow the procedure given below.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration
- To register under this scheme, first you have to apply for Himachal Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. official website to go on.
- After that on the home page itself, you will see the option of Online Registration in the Candidate Corners section, click on it.
- After that again a new page will open in which you will be asked about some personal information and name, father’s name, mother’s name, aadhaar number etc. Read it carefully and fill it.
- And after that click on the submit button given below, as you can see everything in the above screenshot also.
Process to get Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana allotment number
- If you want to avail the benefits of Himachal Berojgari Yojana, then it is necessary for you to have the Employment Registration Number issued by the government. And you can get this number online.
- So if you also want to get Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Employment Registration Number then you can follow the procedure given below.
- To get the Employment Registration Number, first of all you have to go to the official portal of this scheme “https://eemis.hp.nic.in/”.
- After that, on the home page, you will see the option of Employment Registration, click on it, and then read all the information asked there carefully and fill it.
- After that click on the submit button given below and then your employment number will be received.
Process to check Himachal Berojgari Yojana Online Registration Status
- To see Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration Status also first you have to visit the official website.
- And after that on the home page you will see the option of View Registration in the section of Candidate Corners, click on it.
- After that District, Employment Exchange, Registration no. And the date of birth has to be entered, and then by entering the Captcha code given below, click on the Get button given below.
- After that the registration status done by you will open on your screen where you will be able to easily see whether your registration has been accepted or not.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana FAQ?
So let us now know about the answers to some important questions related to the Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, about which the youth often wish to know.
In today’s article, we want to know about the unemployment allowance scheme run by the Himachal Pradesh government for unemployed youth and women and we have told you how you can register under this scheme in an online way.
So in such a situation, we hope that after reading this article, you must have got all kinds of information related to Himachal Berojgari Bhatta Scheme being run by the Himachal Government. Himachal Government Scheme for CSCSmart (Himachal Pradesh Sarkari Yojana 2022) Make sure to check the section. Thank you