Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 , Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana , Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 , Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022: If you are also a resident of Gujarat and make a living by farming, then today’s article can be very useful and beneficial for you because in today’s article we are being run by the Gujarat government. Chief Minister Kisan Sahay YojanaWe are talking about the above, under which farmers are provided financial compensation by the government for crop failure due to natural calamities. And the amount of compensation is sent to their account through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) so that they do not have to go to any government office or office.
So if you also live in such an area of Gujarat where there is more outbreak of natural calamities, then you must take advantage of the Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana of Gujarat Government.
So in such a situation, if you are also thinking to apply for this scheme but are not able to apply due to lack of correct information, then in such a situation, you can definitely read this article carefully till the end, and Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 You can get all the information related to the application form like “process to apply, documents required and eligibility”. So let’s know about Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana.
What is the Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana, and its launch
this plan (Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana) has been started on 10 August 2020 by the then Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani ji, and it is being run by the Government of Gujarat is such a scheme under which all the farmers of Gujarat will get 33% to 60% of their dues due to natural calamities. Financial compensation is provided in case of crop failure.
And this compensation amount is given to them on the basis of per hectare, if a farmer’s crop is between 33 to 60 percent due to natural calamities, then he is provided ₹ 20000 compensation amount per hectare, the same when a farmer’s If more than 60 percent of the crop is damaged due to natural calamities, then compensation is provided by the government at the rate of ₹ 25000 per hectare.
The main objective of Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana
The main objective behind starting the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana has been made with the objective of providing financial compensation to the farmers on crop loss due to natural calamities so that they do not face much difficulties in living ahead.
Because most of the farmers depend on their farming, so when a farmer suffers crop loss due to natural calamity, he has to face a lot of difficulties later on, and in view of this, the Gujarat Government has launched the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana. has started.
Benefits available under Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana
Under the Chief Minister Kisan Sahayata Yojana run by the Government of Gujarat, you are provided the following types of benefits given below.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 benefits
- Under this scheme, financial compensation is provided by the government to all the small and marginal farmers of Gujarat in case of crop loss due to natural calamities.
- And under this Kisan Sahay Yojana, compensation is provided per hectare, and under this, when a farmer has a crop loss of more than 33%, then he is given a compensation amount of ₹ 20000 per hectare, whereas from 60 percent In case of more damage, it is given at the rate of 25000 per hectare.
- And to get this compensation amount, they do not need to go to any government office or any other place, the government sends this money directly to their bank account.
- And the benefit of this scheme can be availed by any farmer of Gujarat who has less than 5 hectares of cultivable land.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana (Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022Some important information related to
|scheme name||Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022|
|government||by Gujarat government|
|beneficiary||farmers of gujarat|
|the main purpose||To give financial compensation to the farmers of Gujarat in case of crop loss due to natural calamity.|
|Gujarat Kisan Sahayak Yojana Documents||Aadhar card
bank account information
passport size photo
|official portal||Not launched yet.|
Chief Minister Kisan Sahayak Yojana Eligibility
Under the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana, some eligibility criteria have been implemented by the government to provide compensation amount to the farmers, whose information is given below.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Under this scheme, the compensation amount will be provided only to the permanent resident farmers of Gujarat.
- And under the Mukhyamantri Sahay Yojana, compensation amount will be provided only in lieu of crop loss caused by natural calamities.
- Under this scheme, only small and marginal farmers who have less than 4 hectares of cultivable land are given this compensation amount.
- And the benefit of this scheme will be given only to 8-A holder farmers registered in the revenue record.
Under what circumstances the compensation amount will not be given to the farmers.
No compensation amount will be given by the government to the farmers of Gujarat in the following circumstances given below.
- If a farmer’s crop loss occurs due to any reason other than natural calamities, and even after that farmer applies for this scheme, then in such a situation he will not be provided any compensation amount under this scheme.
- Those farmers who have more than 5 hectares of land, those farmers will not get any benefit under this scheme.
Documents required for Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana
To take advantage of Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana, you must have the following documents mentioned below, only then you will be able to get any compensation amount under this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 documents required
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- land information
- Address proof
- bank account information
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Information about the compensation amount to be given under the Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana
Actually, under this scheme, compensation amount is provided on crop loss due to natural calamities on 4 hectares of land per farmer, and when a farmer has more than 30 percent crop loss, then he is given compensation amount according to 20000 per hectare. It is said that if that farmer has more than 33 percent crop loss on 4 hectares of land, then he is provided compensation amount of ₹ 80 thousand by the government.
On the other hand, if the crops of a farmer’s 4 hectares of land have become more than 60 percent loss free, then such compensation amount is given to the farmers at the rate of ₹ 25000 per hectare, that is, they are provided ₹ 1 lakh compensation amount for 4 hectares. Is.
Important notice: If a farmer has suffered crop loss due to any reason other than natural calamities, then no compensation amount will be provided to that farmer under this scheme.
|crop loss||Earth||compensation amount|
|33 percent||1 hectare||₹ 20000|
|more than 60 percent||1 hectare||₹25000|
Natural calamities coming under Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana
If any farmer of Gujarat has suffered 30 percent or more crop loss due to any of the following natural calamities, then he will be provided financial compensation amount by the government.
when there is a flood : If any district of Gujarat is affected due to floods, then the government will provide compensation amount to the farmers cultivating there.
Apart from this, if due to heavy rains in any district, the crops have got spoiled due to accumulation of excessive rain water in the fields, then in such a situation also this compensation amount will be provided to the farmers.
In case of drought: If any crop is damaged due to drought in any district, then even in such a situation, the Gujarat government will provide compensation to the farmers. And as you all also know that any place is declared drought prone when it has received less than 10 inches of rain during the rainy season, then if your district is also getting less than 10 inches of rain in any year and If your district is in the grip of drought, then you can apply for compensation amount under this scheme by the government.
due to hail: If the crop of a farmer of Gujarat has become loss-free due to hailstorm, then even in such a situation, financial compensation amount is provided to that farmer by the government.
Some salient features of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
- Under this scheme, financial compensation amount is given in case of loss of crops in any form of natural calamity.
- And the second biggest feature of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana is that the financial compensation amount is given on the basis of per hectare.
- And when a farmer’s condition is more than the situation and credit is less than which country, due to natural calamities, he is given compensation amount of ₹ 20000 per hectare.
- Whereas in case of more than 60 percent crop failure, money is given at the rate of ₹ 25000 per hectare.
- Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to more than 56 lakh farmers of Gujarat.
How to apply for Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana?
If you are also a farmer of Gujarat, and are thinking to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana, then you need to wait a little longer because no information has been shared by the government about its application process yet. Is. Like if any official information is released about it by the Government of Gujarat, then its information will be made available to you in this article.
Kisan Sahay Yojana Beneficiary List
As we told you above that the application process for this scheme has not been started yet, so under this scheme no beneficiary list has been released by the Gujarat government yet. As soon as the registration process for this scheme is started by the government, then its list will also be released by the Gujarat government very soon.
Kisan Sahay Yojana FAQ?
So let’s now know Chief Minister Kisan Sahay (Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022) Regarding the answers to some important questions related to
In today’s article, we have learned about the Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana being run by the Gujarat government, so in such a situation hindiworld We hope that after reading this post, you must have got all kinds of information about this scheme of Gujarat Government.
To get information about other similar schemes being run by the Government of Gujarat and other states and the Central Government, visit Hindiworld’s Sarkari Yojana (Sarkari Yojana 2022) Make sure to check the section. Thank you
Leave a Reply