MP Gopal Protsahan Yojana 2022 | Gopal Incentive Scheme 2022 | Madhya Pradesh Gopal Protsahan Yojana 2022 | mpgopal incentive scheme Gopal Protsahan Schemes 2022
Gopal Protsahan Yojana 2022: As you all know that the Indian Central Government and the State Government from time to time bring many important schemes for the residents of their state and in this episode, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced Gopal Protsahan Yojana (GoP).Gopal Protsahan Scheme 2022) under which incentive prize money is given by the government to the people who are interested in rearing bovine animals.
So if you are also a resident of Madhya Pradesh state and are interested in animal husbandry, then by taking advantage of the Gopal Protsahan Yojana run by the Madhya Pradesh government, you can ask the government from ₹ 5000 to ₹200000 Incentive prize money up to Rs. So let’s know about Madhya Pradesh Gopal Protsahan Yojana.
What is Gopal Protsahan Yojana, and the benefits available under it.
Gopal Protsahan Scheme There is such a government scheme started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, under which to promote the rearing of cattle of Indian advanced breed in the state and simultaneously to encourage more milk production, the government provides many types of awards.
And under this, incentive prize money ranging from Rs 5000 to Rs 2 lakh is provided by the government. And under this, many prize distribution functions are organized from block level to state level.
Benefits available under Gopal Protsahan Yojana
Under the Gopal Protsahan Scheme 2022, the following types of benefits are provided by the Madhya Pradesh government to the livestock farmers.
Gopal Protsahan Yojana benefits 2022
- Under this scheme of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, competition prize money ranging from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 2 lakhs is given by the government to all the cattle owners who participate in the competition under it.
- The same when a cattle breeder participates in the state level competition, he gets ₹ 50000 to ₹200000 Till the competition prize money is provided by the government.
- And the benefit of this scheme can be availed by any animal rearing cattle breeder of indigenous breed.
- And under this scheme, the competition program from block level to state level is organized by the government.
Some important information related to Gopal Protsahan Scheme 2022.
|scheme name||Gopal Incentive Scheme 2022|
|government||by Madhya Pradesh government|
|beneficiary||cattle ranchers of Madhya Pradesh|
|the main purpose||Providing financial help to the cattle farmers of Madhya Pradesh through competition|
|Gopal Protsahan Yojana Documents||Aadhar Card and Identity Card of Veterinarian
Madhya Pradesh domicile certificate of animal husbandry
animal husbandry certificate
Passport size photo of the vet
mobile number details
The main objective behind starting the Gopal Protsahan scheme
The main objective behind the introduction of Gopal Protsahan Yojana by the Government of Madhya Pradesh is to promote the cattle rearing of Indian indigenous breed cows in their state, and by encouraging the cattle owners to conserve the cows with genetic qualities.
Because as you all know that not only in the state of Madhya Pradesh but in the whole country there has been a decrease in the village animal husbandry of indigenous breeds.
Details of competition prize money received under Gopal Protsahan Yojana
Under the Madhya Pradesh Gopal Protsahan scheme 2022, the following types of competition prize money are distributed by the government.
Development Block / Block Level event planning and rewards description
|prize number||prize money|
|Development Block / Block Level First Prize||10,000 rupees|
|Development Block/Block Level 2nd Prize||Rs 7,500|
|Development Block/Block Level 3rd Prize||5,000 rupees|
|consolation prize||10,000 rupees|
District Level Competition Program Organizing and award details
|prize number||prize money|
|District Level First Prize||50,000 rupees|
|District Level 2nd Prize||Rs 25,000|
|District Level 3rd Prize||5,000 rupees|
|consolation prize||5,000 rupees|
State Level Gopal Incentive Scheme to be held under competition Program Award Details
|prize number||prize money|
|State Level First Prize||Rs 2.00 lakh|
|State Level 2nd Prize||Rs 1.00 lakh|
|State Level 3rd Prize||Rs 0.50 lakh|
|consolation prize||10,000 rupees|
Key Features of Gopal Protsahan Yojana 2022
The biggest and most important feature of Madhya Pradesh Gopal Protsahan Yojana is that with the advent of this scheme, the rearing of cows of Indian advanced breed will increase significantly in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
And at the same time, indigenous milk production business will also get a boost in the state, and in comparison to earlier, a lot of indigenous milk production will be done by the cattle farmers.
And the benefit of this scheme can be availed by all categories of cattle breeders who have Indian breed of cow / buffalo available.
And in the competition program to be organized under this scheme, animal owners can easily do their registration process by visiting their nearest block office.
Gopal Incentive Scheme Eligibility
Gopal incentive scheme (Gopal Protsahan MP 2022Some eligibility criteria have been fixed by the government, whose information is given below.
MP Gopal Protsahan scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To participate in the competition program organized under the Gopal Protsahan Yojana, it is necessary for the cattle owners to be a native of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- And the benefit of this scheme can only be availed by the cattle rearers of Madhya Pradesh state who do the work of rearing cattle of indigenous breeds of cows.
- At the same time, to participate in the competition program organized under it, along with animal husbandry, it is necessary to produce milk.
- Things to note: On the other hand, if any animal husbandry only does animal husbandry and their singer does not produce milk, then those cattle owners have not been allowed by the government to participate in the competition program organized under this scheme.
Documents Required for Gopal Protsahan Yojana
If there is any Pashupalak Gopal Protsahan Yojana of Madhya Pradesh state (MP Gopal Protsahan Yojana 2022If you want to register for ) then for this it is necessary to have the following documents given below.
MP Gopal Protsahan scheme Documents required 2022
- Aadhar card and identity card of the applicant animal husband
- Domicile certificate of the applicant animal husbandry of Madhya Pradesh
- animal husbandry certificate
- Passport size photograph of livestock and livestock rearer
- mobile number details
How to apply for Gopal Protsahan Yojana?
If you also want to apply for Madhya Pradesh Gopal Protsahan Yojana, then for this you need to follow the procedure given below.
MP Gopal Protsahan yojana registration process in hindi 2022
- To register under Gopal Protsahan Competition, first you need to go to your nearest Animal Husbandry Department’s office.
- And after that there you will get to see an application form related to this scheme, take it from there.
- And all the necessary information asked in it such as your name, address, mobile number, account, document number, etc. have to be filled correctly by reading carefully.
- After that attach the photocopies of all the necessary documents sought in that form and submit it to the office of the same Animal Husbandry Department.
- And as soon as you submit that form, after a few days the information and documents given by you are verified by the concerned authorities and after that your registration is successfully done for this scheme.
In this way, you can easily apply for Gopal Protsahan Competition Scheme by following these few simple steps given above, and participate in the competition program. And can get a chance to win the contest amount from 5000 to 2 lakhs.
Note: The most important thing to note about this scheme is that the registration under this scheme is done every year between October and December, so you have to go to the Animal Husbandry Department office in this month to apply for this scheme. need to know about.
How to apply online for Gopal Protsahan Yojana?
Gopal Protsahan Yojana launched by Madhya Pradesh Government (Gopal Protsahan Scheme 2022The process of applying online for this scheme has not been started by the government, now only through offline mode, any animal farmer can register himself for the competition program to be organized under this scheme.
Till now only the information about this scheme has been shared on the online portal, and to read the information related to this Gopal Protsahan schemes 2022 you can click on “http://mpdah.gov.in/You can read by clicking on this portal.
Gopal Protsahan MP FAQ?
so let’s know now Gopal Protsahan schemes 2022 About the answers to the important questions related to, which are often searched by people on Google.
Q. When has the Gopal Protsahan Yojana been launched?
Ans: Gopal Protsahan yojana was launched by the government in the state of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2017-18 was done in
Q. What is Gopal Protsahan Yojana?
Ans: There is such a scheme started by the Madhya Pradesh government to promote indigenous breed animal husbandry, under which a competition program is organized by the government, and the farmers who participate in it will get ₹ 5000 as prize money. 200000 The prize money is given by the government.
Q. When is the Gopal Incentive Competition organized?
Ans: Gopal Protsahan Competition is organized every year from October to December by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, and the animal husbandry who wants to participate under this scheme needs to register 15 days in advance.
In today’s article, we have discussed the very important scheme of Madhya Pradesh government. Gopal Protsahan Scheme 2022 If you want to go about hindiworld We hope that after reading this article, you must have got all kinds of information related to Madhya Pradesh Gopal Protsahan Yojana.
To get information about other similar government schemes run by the Madhya Pradesh government Madhya Pradesh Sarkari Yojana You can checkout the section of Thank you
Also check out these plans:
Mukhyamantri kisan kalyan yojana 2022
Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022
Leave a Reply