MP Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 | Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 | Madhya Pradesh Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 | MP Janani Suraksha Yojana | Janani Suraksha Schemes 2022
MP Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022: For the residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh, the government there brings many types of schemes from time to time and in this episode, the Madhya Pradesh government has started the Janani Suraksha Yojana, under which all the women of Madhya Pradesh who come below the poverty line will get pregnant. Financial assistance is given by the government on delivery.
And under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 is given to pregnant women who deliver in urban areas, while the government gives assistance of ₹ 1400 to pregnant women living in rural areas.
So in such a situation, if you also come below the poverty line and are a native of Madhya Pradesh, then by taking advantage of Madhya Pradesh Janani Suraksha Yojana, you can get financial assistance from the government for pregnant women living in your house. So let’s know in detail the very important ambitious scheme of Madhya Pradesh government. MP Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 about.
What is Janani Suraksha Yojana, and its benefits?
Under the Madhya Pradesh Janani Suraksha Yojana, all pregnant women of the state who go to government and private hospitals (recognized by the government) for delivery, are given financial assistance ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 1400 by the government. And under this, assistance amounting to Rs. 1400 is given to rural pregnant women and Rs. 1000 to urban pregnant women.
Apart from this, an additional amount of Rs.350 in rural areas and Rs.200 in urban areas is given to the parents accompanying those pregnant women.
Benefits given under Janani Suraksha Yojana
Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, all the pregnant women of the state are given the following types of benefits.
Janani Suraksha Yojana benefits 2022
- Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY), financial assistance of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 1400 is given to all the poor and poor women of the state by the government for giving birth in any government or recognized private hospitals.
- Apart from this, the support amount ranging from ₹ 200 to ₹ 350 is also given by the government to the guardian who will bring that pregnant woman to the hospital.
- Apart from all this, additional assistance of ₹ 250 is given to the guardian of the woman as the cost of the transport system through which the pregnant woman comes to the hospital.
- And the benefit of this scheme can be availed by any pregnant woman belonging to below poverty line of Madhya Pradesh.
Some important information related to Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022.
|scheme name||Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022|
|government||by Madhya Pradesh government|
|beneficiary||pregnant women of Madhya Pradesh|
|the main purpose||Providing financial help to pregnant women of Madhya Pradesh|
|Janani Suraksha Yojana Documents||Aadhar Card (of the applicant woman)
Family’s BPL or Ration Card
Janani Suraksha Card
Bank account statement
two passport size photographs
The main objective of Janani Suraksha Yojana
The main objective behind the launch of Janani Suraksha Yojana by the Madhya Pradesh government is to give financial assistance to all the poor and backward classes of women of Madhya Pradesh when they become pregnant, so that they face more problems in getting delivery in any private or government hospital. Do not read
Because as you all know that there are many such poor women in every state who do not have any earning person in their house and in such a situation they need money very much when they are pregnant and keeping this in mind. The government has started Janani Suraksha Yojana.
Salient Features of Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Madhya Pradesh Janani Suraksha Yojana (Madhya Pradesh Janani Suraksha Yojana) That the biggest feature is that women from both urban and rural areas can take advantage of this scheme.
- The assistance given under this scheme is made available in the same hospital where the woman is admitted. And the woman or her parents do not need to go anywhere in the government office to get the support amount.
- And the benefit of this scheme is given not only in government hospitals but also in all private hospitals recognized by the government.
- And under this Janani Suraksha Yojna, apart from the pregnant woman, the support amount is also given by the government for the guardian and transportation expenses of that woman.
Maternity Safety Scheme (JSYDetails of the amount of financial assistance to be given under
Madhya Pradesh Janani Suraksha Yojana (MP Janani Suraksha YojanaUnder this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 in urban areas and ₹ 1400 in rural areas is given by the government to pregnant women who are below the poverty line in any private or government hospital.
And apart from this, the person with whom the pregnant woman comes to the hospital is also given a support amount of ₹ 200 in urban areas and ₹ 350 in rural areas. And along with the additional support amount of ₹ 250 is given as transportation expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Janani Suraksha Yojana
For MP Janani Suraksha Yojana, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has fixed some eligibility criteria whose information is given below.
Janani Suraksha Yojana MP Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The benefit of Janani Suraksha Yojana will be given only to poor pregnant women domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- To take advantage of this scheme, those women in private hospitals recognized by the government need to show BPL card or blue/yellow ration card or Antoday card.
- Pregnant women admitted in the General Ward (Janral/OPD Ward) of Government Hospital.
- And to take advantage of this scheme, the age of the woman should not be less than 19 years, and should not be more than 50 years.
- And the benefit of this scheme will be given only to those pregnant women who come below poverty line and whose annual family income does not exceed 60,000.
- If the woman’s husband does a big private job, then even in that circumstance, that woman will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
Documents Required for Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)
For the MP Janani Suraksha Yojana, it is necessary to have the following documents given below, only then you will be given any financial assistance under this scheme of the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
MP Janani Suraksha Yojana documents 2022
- Aadhar card of the applicant woman
- BPL or ration card of the woman’s family
- Antoday Card
- Address proof
- Janani Suraksha Card
- delivery certificate
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy (of the applicant woman or her family)
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply for Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)?
If you are also MP Janani Suraksha Yojana (Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022If you want to apply for this, then you need to follow the procedure given below.
MP Janani Suraksha Yojana registration process in hindi 2022
When you go to any government hospital or any government recognized non-government hospital to deliver pregnant women, you are given a form related to this scheme.
After that all the necessary information sought in that application form such as the name of the pregnant woman, residence and details of family members etc. have to be filled.
after that Janani Suraksha Yojana form It has to be deposited at the counter of the same government hospital or private hospital.
After submitting the form, after completing the verification of the information and documents given by you by the medical officers available there, you are given the support amount given under this scheme.
MP Janani Suraksha Yojana FAQ?
So let us know about the answers to some important questions related to Madhya Pradesh Janani Suraksha Yojana.
Q. How to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Janani Suraksha Yojana?
Ans: The process of online application has not yet been started for Janani Suraksha Yojana of Madhya Pradesh government, you can get benefits by applying offline for this scheme.
Q.Janani Suraksha Yojana is the scheme of which state?
AnsJanani Suraksha Yojana has been started by the state of Madhya Pradesh and under this financial assistance is given by the government to all pregnant women.
Q. How much money is available in Janani Suraksha Yojana?
Ans: Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana of the Madhya Pradesh government, ₹ 1400 is given to pregnant women living in rural areas of Madhya Pradesh state and ₹ 1000 to pregnant women living in urban areas by the government.
Q. When was Janani Suraksha Yojana started in Madhya Pradesh?
AnsJanani Suraksha Yojana has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on 12th April 2005, and since then till date all pregnant women of Madhya Pradesh get the benefit of this scheme.
In today’s article, we have to know about Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY), a very important scheme of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, and in this article we have covered all kinds of information related to this scheme such as registration process, benefits, documents and eligibility. shared information about.
so in that hindiworld K team hopes that after reading this article you must have got all kinds of information related to this scheme, for other similar information about the schemes being run by the Madhya Pradesh government.Madhya Pradesh Sarkari YojanaYou can check out the section. Thank you
MP Startup Policy Yojana 2022 – Benefits, Application Process, Funding and Policy
Chief Minister Girl Marriage Scheme 2022
Leave a Reply