MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana | Girl Guardian Pension Scheme 2022 | Mukhymantrikanyaabhibhavak pension Yojana PDF Form 2022 | MukhyamantriKanyaAbhibhavak Pension Yojana MP in Hindi | Objective | Eligibility | online application form
MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana 2022: Many schemes are being operated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the welfare of the economically weak and poor people and girls. Similarly, another new scheme has been given to the residents of Madhya Pradesh by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Name of this schemeChief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme” Is.
Kanya Abhibhavak pension Yojana The benefit will be provided to such parents who have only one child and that too is a girl child and the age of the parents is more than 60 years. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 600 per month will be given to such a couple.
Read this article from beginning to end to know about what is Kanya Parvatkar Pension Yojana, purpose, benefits, eligibility, process to apply for Kanya Parvantak Pension Yojana etc.
What is Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme
mp chief minister girl guardian pension scheme It is a type of pension plan. The benefit of which will be provided only to the parents of the daughters.
In fact, even today there are many such parents in India, whose only child is only a girl child. Such a family has to face financial problem to get their daughter married.
In most of the cases, after the marriage of such girls, the financial condition of the family members is not so good.
Therefore by the Government of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme was initiated. In which 600 rupees per month will be given as monthly pension to the parents of the girl child after she attains the age of 60 years.
All Details: MP mukhymantri kanya abhibhavak pension Yojana
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme|
|planning department||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|when was it done||on 1st April 2013|
|start of plan||Government of Madhya Pradesh (Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan)|
|Objective of the plan||Providing financial assistance to the parents of poor daughters|
|beneficiary||Parents of daughters of Madhya Pradesh|
|benefits of the scheme||600 per month to the parents of the girl child|
|beneficiary state||Madhya Pradesh|
|Scheme Category||state government scheme|
Purpose of starting MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana 2022
As we have told that there are many such parents in the country, who have only one child and that too is a girl child. But when that girl gets married then her parents have to face financial problem.
After the marriage of the girl, the financial condition of her parents becomes weak. Keeping this in mind Girl Guardian Pension Scheme 2022 has been started. The benefit of which will be given to the parents of the daughters.
Under this scheme, such parents whose only child is a girl child, who is married and now there is no other member in their family other than the parents, then they will be provided Rs 600 per month at the age of 60 years. The main objective of this scheme is to make such family self-sufficient by providing financial assistance.
Features and benefits of Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme 2022
Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension SchemeThrough this the beneficiaries will get the following benefits-
- operation of this scheme social justice department is being done by.
- The benefit of the girl guardian pension scheme will be given to the parents of the poor section of the state.
- girl guardian pension scheme A boon to elderly parents.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 600 per month will be provided to the parents of the girl child.
- Through the scheme, the parents of the girl child will get support to live in old age.
- This will make the parents self-dependent. They will not have to face any problem in old age.
- With this scheme parents will be able to run their life smoothly.
- The beneficiary can get the money given under the scheme directly from his bank account or post office.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be given to such parents. Whose son has died and daughter is married.
Required eligibility to apply for Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme
If any citizen wants to take advantage of this scheme, then he has to be given by the government. girl guardian pension scheme Must fulfill all the prescribed eligibility criteria. Which are being told below-
- The applicant should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh under the scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the age of the couple applying should be more than 60 years.
- For this scheme, those parents can apply who have only one daughter and she is married.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to the financially weak and the couple belonging to the lower category.
- If the applying couple pays income tax, then they will not be given the benefit of the scheme.
- If the couple also has a son in the house, then he will not be given pension under the scheme.
- If the applying couple has a girl child but she is not married yet, then they will not be given pension.
What documents will be required to apply for the Chief Minister’s Girl Child Guardian Scheme-
Application for girl guardian pension scheme 2022 To do this, the applicant will need the following documents-
- Aadhar card of parents
- parent’s mobile number
- Joint passport size photograph of mother and father
- Age certificate of applicant couple
- Applicant’s BPL and Ration Card
- Self declaration letter that you are not income tax payer
- Residence certificate of applicant couple
- Photocopy of parent’s bank passbook or office account
- Husband’s death certificate (if the woman is a widow)
How to apply online in Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme 2022
if you Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme If you want to apply online to take advantage of, then you can easily follow the steps given below. Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme Can apply in-
- To apply online in Chief Minister Guardian Pension Scheme, first of all plan official website Open the
- Now the home page of the official website will open on your screen. Here yoump e-district serviceClick on the option of.
- On clicking, a new page will open on your screen. Here you will see three lines upwards. You have to go to it and go under the section of “Downloads” and click on “applicationClick on “.
- Now another new page will open. Here you get two options. 1. Department 2. Service. In the department you will find “Social Justice” and inside the service “Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme“Have to choose.
- Now the application form will open on your screen. In this, all the information asked to you like Aadhar card number, Samagra ID number, applicant couple’s number, name, father’s or husband’s name, date of birth, caste, age, domicile certificate address, your present address and about daughter. You have to fill the asked information etc.
- After filling all the information you have to upload your documents online. Also tick in front of the documents you have uploaded.
- After filling all the information in the application form, submit the form.
- After registration, the application must be acknowledged.
IMPORTANT LINKS: Mukhymantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana 2022
|1||KanyaAbhibhavak Pension Yojana Official Website||Click Here|
|2||KanyaAbhibhavak Pension Yojana2022 Registration||Click Here|
|3||KanyaAbhibhavak Pension YojanaApplication Form Download||Click Here|
NOTE:We request once again that before applying in the scheme, go to the official website of the scheme and confirm the information related to the scheme.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2022
Mukhymantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana 2022 FAQ?
Q. Who can take the benefit of Kanya Parvatkar Yojana?
Answer: The benefit of Mukhyamantri Kanya Parbandhak Pension Yojana will be given to the parents of more than 60 years of age living in Madhya Pradesh who have a daughter but she is married.
Q. How much pension will be available under the Chief Minister’s Girl Child Guardian Pension Scheme?
AnswerUnder the Chief Minister’s Girl Guardian Pension Scheme, 600 rupees per month will be provided to the parents of the girl child.
Q. What should be the age to apply in the MP Chief Minister Kanya Parvathi Pension Yojana?
Answer: To apply in MP Chief Minister Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme, the applicant’s age should be more than 60 years.
Q. How to apply online for MP Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme?
Answer: For MP girl guardian pension scheme, you can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
So today in this article we Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme Brief information about. Through this post, we have tried to tell all the information related to the girl guardian pension scheme in simple words. If you liked our article, then do tell us by writing in the comment box.
Leave a Reply