UP Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022| Chief Minister Child Service Scheme 2022 | UP Bal Seva Yojana in hindi , UP child service scheme 2022 , UP Bal Seva Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022: The Government of Uttar Pradesh keeps on bringing many important and ambitious schemes for the people of the state from time to time so that the people of UP can be benefited and in this episode they have ” Chief Minister Child Service Scheme 2022Under which the orphan children of UP are provided financial assistance and housing facility by the Uttar Pradesh government. And the benefit of this scheme is especially given to those orphans or girls whose parents died due to Kovid-19 disease.
So in such a situation, if there is an orphan child around you whose parents died due to Kovid-19, and there is no other person to take care of that child, then in such a situation you should take care of those orphan children. Registration ‘Bal Seva Yojana’ of the Government of Uttar Pradesh (Bal Seva Yojana 2022) must be done. So that those children can be well nurtured by the government.
So if there is an orphan child near you and want to get it registered under this scheme but you do not have any idea about its process, then you can read this article till the end and from the registration process of this scheme. , you can get all the information about the benefits available under it. so let’s know Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022 about.
What is Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana, and the benefits available under it.
This Child Service Scheme (Bal Seva Yojana 2022) was launched on 22 July 2021 by the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath Done by G. And this scheme is being run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, it is such an ambitious scheme, under which the entire expenditure from the education of the orphan children to the marriage is discharged by the Uttar Pradesh government, and under this scheme only those orphan children are covered by the government. Financial assistance is given to those whose parents died due to Kovid-19 disease.
Benefits available under the Uttar Pradesh Child Service Scheme
Child Services Scheme (Bal Seva Yojana 2022The following types of benefits are provided to the beneficiaries under
UP Bal Seva Yojana 2022 Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme is given only to those orphan children whose parents died due to Kovid-19 disease.
- And under this child service scheme, all the expenses from education to marriage of the orphan children are done by the government.
- And under this child service scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 4000 is also provided to the person adopting him for the upbringing of orphan children. And this amount is given to them till they complete the age of 18 years.
- Apart from this, residential facilities are also provided to the children who are below the age of 10 years to stay and eat.
- On the other hand, girls who have crossed the age of 18 years and their parents died due to Kovid-19, then the government also provides financial assistance of ₹ 1 lakh 1 thousand for marriage.
- And the orphan child who is studying in class 10th or 12th will also be provided with the facility of tablet, laptop etc. by the government.
Note: This Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022 Under the scheme, minor orphan girls are provided with proper accommodation and food facilities under Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya and Government Children’s Home Atal Residential Schools.
Child Services Scheme (Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022Some important information related to
|scheme name||Bal Seva Yojana 2022|
|government||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||orphan children of Uttar Pradesh|
|the main purpose||To make proper arrangements for lodging, food and education for the orphan child.|
|start date||22 July 2021|
|child service plan document||Aadhar Card
proof of death of parents
|Official website and portal||Not launched yet.|
accommodation in government children’s home
On the other hand, the children who do not have any place of intention and upbringing, then under this scheme, residential facility is also provided to them by the government in the Government Children’s Home, and only 5 districts of entire Uttar Pradesh ‘Mathura Lucknow, Prayagraj, Agra And in ‘Rampur’ itself, there is a system of government children’s home. where those children are sent to live.
Main Objectives of Chief Minister Child Service Scheme 2022
The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to provide financial assistance to the orphan children due to Kovid-19 disease in the state of Uttar Pradesh, and also to make proper arrangements for their stay, food etc. So that they do not have to face much difficulties.
Because as you all know that due to this coronavirus disease many people have lost their parents some of whom are children and girls under the age of 18 years. And after the death of their parents, there is no proper arrangement for them to live and eat, keeping this in mind, this scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Key Features of UP Bal Seva Yojana
Under the UP Bal Seva Yojana, a provision has been made to provide financial assistance to the person who takes care of the orphan children.
If a child did not already have any proper accommodation and food arrangements, then proper arrangement for living and food in residential school is provided to them by the government free of cost.
Through the UP Bal Seva Yojana, not only the children but also the orphaned girls, arrangements are made for free living and food by the government.
And for this, the Uttar Pradesh government is also running a campaign in each district of the state, under which all the orphan children are traced and then they are registered under this scheme.
Details of the amount of financial assistance given under the Bal Seva Yojana.
- Under this scheme, children whose age is less than 10 years are provided assistance of ₹4000 per month by the government till they attain the age of 18 years.
- Apart from this, daughters who have attained the age of 18 years are provided assistance of ₹ 1 lakh 1 thousand for marriage under this scheme.
- And apart from all this, the expenses of all those orphan children from education to marriage are also met by the government.
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister Child Service Scheme
On the other hand, only those orphan children will be able to get the benefits under the Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana, who meet the eligibility criteria set by the government. So let’s know about the eligibility criteria set by the government for this scheme.
Mukhymantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the children and girl child of the native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those orphan children whose parents have died due to Kovid-19 disease will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Apart from this, if a child’s only father has died and their mother is alive but is unable to earn fully, then such children will also get benefits under this scheme.
- And to get the benefit under this scheme, all those orphan children have to apply within 2 years of the death of the parents.
Documents required for Chief Minister’s Child Service Scheme
To register under the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister’s Child Service Scheme (Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022), you will need to have the following documents mentioned below, only then you will be registered for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022 documents required
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- proof of death of parents
- Old photograph of child with his parents
- Marriage card (in case you are over 18 years old and you are getting married)
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022, complete process
If you also want to apply under the Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana, then for this you need to follow the process given below.
Bal Seva Yojana Registration Process 2022
- For this, first you need to go to the office of the District Probation Officer of your district or tehsil. If you belong to urban areas.
- On the other hand, if you belong to a rural area, then to get its application form, first you need to go to the office of the Gram Panchayat Officer or Development Block Officer.
- And after that from there “Bal Seva Yojana Form (Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana form)” after receiving all the information asked in it carefully and correctly.
- And after that the photocopies of all the necessary documents asked for in it have to be attached together.
- And then you have to resubmit that application form by going to the same office from where you had taken it, and after that as soon as the verification of the information given by you will be completed by the officials associated with this scheme, after that you will get this scheme. benefits will begin to accrue.
How to apply Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Online?
On the other hand, if you want to apply online for the child service scheme run by the Uttar Pradesh government, then for your information, let us tell you that no Bal Seva Yojana portal has yet been launched by the UP government for online application for this scheme. has gone.
Important Information: The benefit of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana can also be availed by all those children whose only father or other head of the household whose earning money used to feed you, even if he died due to Kovid-19. You can take advantage of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022 UP FAQ?
So let’s know the Chief Minister’s Child Service Scheme (Bal Seva YojanaAbout the answer to some important questions related to ) about which people are often searched on Google.
Question. What is Child Service Scheme Uttar Pradesh?
Answer: Bal Seva Yojana is being run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, is such a government scheme, under which the orphan children of Uttar Pradesh are discharged by the government from financial support amount to their education and marriage expenses.
Question. When has the child service scheme started?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh Bal Seva Yojana has been started on 31 May 2021 by the famous Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath ji. And under this, the government provides assistance to the orphaned children due to Kovid-19 disease.
Question. Can I apply online for Child Service Scheme?
Answer: The process of online application under the Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana has not yet been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, so in such a situation you will have to apply offline to get the benefit of this scheme.
Question, How to get the application form of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana?
AnswerYou can get the application form of this scheme by visiting the office of your nearest Probation Officer, Gram Panchayat Officer or Development Block Officer.
In today’s article, we have learned about the very ambitious scheme being run by the Uttar Pradesh government.Bal Seva Yojana 2022‘, and about the benefits available under this scheme and the process of applying.
So in such a situation, the entire team of CSCSmart hopes that after reading this article, you must have got complete information about the Chief Minister’s Child Service Scheme, other similar schemes being run by the central and state government. to do Government Scheme 2022 Do check the section. Thank you
Also know about these plans: