Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022 | Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana | Gujarat Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022 | Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2022 | Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojana in hindi
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2022: The Gujarat State Government runs many important schemes for the poor, elderly, farmers and women from time to time for the people of their state and in this episode, the Gujarat Government has started the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, under which Gujarat’s All the women who are associated with the Sakhi Mandal group are provided loans up to 1 lakh by the government at 0% interest.
So in such a situation, if you are also a woman of Gujarat, and belong to a poor family and are looking for a loan to start a new business or any other work, then you can apply to the Gujarat government. Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana You can avail loan at 0% interest.
And to take loan with the help of this scheme, first of all you need to join Sakhi Mandal group of Gujarat government, only then you are given any loan amount under this scheme by the government.
So in such a situation, if you also do not have any information about the application process of Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana of Gujarat Government, the process of joining Sakhi Mandal group, eligibility and documents, then you can read this article carefully till the end, and Gujarat You can get all kinds of information related to the Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat of the government.
What is Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, and when has it been started under it?
Mahila Utkarsh Yojana launched by the Government of Gujarat has been launched on 26 February 2020, and it is a scheme under which all the women of Gujarat who are associated with the Sakhi Mandal group will get ₹ 0% interest rate.100000 Loan is provided up to Rs. And all those women can use this loan amount to start any of their personal work or business.
Benefits of Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
Under the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, all the poor and hardworking women of Gujarat are given the following types of benefits by the government.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat benefits 2022
- Under the Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojna, all close to Gujarat. A loan of up to 1 lakh is given by the government to the middle class and hardworking women through the Sakhi Mandal group.
- And the loan given under this scheme is interest free, that is, the government provides loan up to 1 lakh under this scheme at 0% interest rate.
- And under this, a provision has been made to give interest free loans to more than 10 lakh women in Gujarat.
- Women can use the loan taken under this scheme to start any business of their own mind.
- And no provision has been made by the government about the use of the loan amount given under this scheme, that is, she can use these money for any work or business anywhere.
- On the other hand, if a woman wants to take a loan by availing the benefits of this Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, then there is no need to visit any government office, block or any other office to take this loan. The loan money is directly sent by the government to that woman’s bank account.
Some important information related to Gujarat Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022)
|scheme name||Gujarat Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022|
|government||by Gujarat government|
|beneficiary||women of gujarat|
|the main purpose||women of gujarat|
|Gujarat Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Document||female aadhar card
woman voter id card
Woman’s ration card and BPL card
Basic address proof
family income certificate
Email id and mobile number
Main Objectives of Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
And the main objective behind starting this scheme is to make all the women of Gujarat self-reliant so that they do not have to depend on any other person to start any new business or for any other work.
And after the introduction of this scheme by the Government of Gujarat, many women of Gujarat who were unable to start their own business due to financial reasons, all those women will be able to start their business by getting loan from this scheme.
Key Features of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Through Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, all poor and middle class women of Gujarat are given loans at 0% interest rate.
- All those women who want to start a business of their own but are unable to start it due to lack of money, this scheme is equal to a boon for women.
- And under this scheme, any woman belonging to Sakhi Mandal group can get loan from 10,000 to 1 lakh at 0% interest rate.
- There are 2.5 lakh Sakhi Mandal groups in the state of Gujarat associated with this Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojna, and in which more than 24000 Sakhi Mandals are registered in urban areas, under which 2.4 lakh women have joined.
- And the loan amount given under this scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of that woman.
- And according to the data of the year 2021, more than 27 lakh women are associated with the Sakhi Mandal group.
What is Gujarat Sakhi Mandal Group?
If you also do not have any information related to the Sakhi Mandal group of Gujarat, then for your information, let us tell you that this is a group of women run by the Gujarat government, under which a group of 10 – 10 women is formed, and Loans are provided to all those women by the government from financial help to start any new business at zero percent interest rate.
And any women of Gujarat can join Sakhi Mandal group of Gujarat government, and can get other services by taking loan at 0% interest from government to start their own business.
Special eligibility for Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
If you also want to take advantage of Gujarat government’s Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, then for this you first need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Gujarat government. So let’s know about the eligibility of Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary for the woman to be a native of Gujarat. Only after that she can join Mahila Sakhi group and can take advantage of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojna of Gujarat Government.
- To get any benefit through this scheme, first of all it is very important for the woman to join the Sakhi Mandal group.
- If a woman has already taken a loan from any bank, then those women are first required to repay their old outstanding loan, only after that any loan is given to that woman under this scheme.
- And to avail the benefits of Mukhyamantri Utkarsh Yojana, the age of the woman must be more than 18 years and less than 60 years.
- And when a woman joins the mouth of the Sakhi Mandal, it is mandatory for 10 women to join that group.
Documents for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
If you also want to take advantage of Mahila Utkarsh Yojana being run by Gujarat Government, then it is very important for you to have the following documents with you.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat Documents required 2022
- Aadhar card of applicant woman
- Voter ID card of applicant woman
- Ration card and BPL card of applicant woman
- Basic address proof
- family income certificate
- bank account information
- passport size color photograph
- Email id and mobile number
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, know the complete process
If you also want to register under the Mahila Utkarsh Yojana run by the Government of Gujarat, then for this you need to follow the following process given below, so let’s know about How to Apply for Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022 online registration process in hindi
- For making online registration under this, first of all, there is a need to visit the official website of Chief Minister-Mahila-Utkarsh-Yojana.
- After that an online apply option will appear on the home page, click on it. And after that in a new page you will get to see Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana form.
- All the necessary information sought in it such as the name of the applicant woman, address, bank account details, state, district, city, village etc. have to be filled by reading carefully.
- And after that scanned and uploaded the photo copies of all the necessary documents asked for in the form, and then click on the submit button.
- After that, as soon as you submit the application form online by following the process given above, then your registration process is completed.
things to note: The most important thing to note here is that the online registration process has not been started for this scheme yet, so now you will need to complete the offline registration process under this scheme.
How to apply offline for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana?
As we told you above that the online process for this scheme has not been started yet, so you can complete the offline application process under this scheme by following the following process given below.
To apply offline, first you need to go to your nearest Common Service Center, and from there you have to first get the offline application form related to this scheme.
And then all the necessary information sought in it has to be filled correctly and together with attaching the photo copies of all the necessary documents, they have to be deposited in the same Common Service Center itself.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana FAQ?
So let us now know about the answers to some important questions related to the Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
In today’s article, we have learned about the Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022 run by the Government of Gujarat for women, and we have given you all the information related to this scheme such as registration process, eligibility documents and benefits. Is.
So in such a situation, the team of Hindiworld hopes that after reading this article, you must have got all kinds of information related to Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojana. You can read “Gujarat Sarkari Yojana 2022” to get information about other similar schemes run by the Gujarat government.