Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2022 , wiring plan 2022 , Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 | Rajasthan wiring plan 2022
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 : The Government of Rajasthan always brings many types of ambitious schemes for the farmers of their state from time to time and in this episode they have brought “Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana” under which the farmers have to be kept safe by the government to keep the crop safe from stray animals. Financial grant amount from ₹ 40000 to ₹ 48000 is given so that he can secure the crop from stray animals by fencing his fields.
So in such a situation, if you also do farming in such an area where there is more movement of stray animals and your crop is damaged, then in such a situation, you can go for the Tarbandi Yojana (Tarbandi Scheme) being run by the Rajasthan Government.Tarbandi YojanaBy taking advantage of this, you can protect your farm from stray animals by fencing.
So if you also want to apply for the Tarbandi scheme run by the Government of Rajasthan, then for this you need to read this article carefully till the end because in today’s article we will go through the application process of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana. The required documents and qualifications are going to talk on all the topics, so let us know.
Rajasthan Online application for Tarbandi scheme from May 30 will start.
Rajasthan government is starting the online application process of Tarbandi scheme for farmers from 30th May 2022, so if you want to secure your crops by tarring in the year 2022, then you can apply for this scheme from 30th May online by visiting Raj Kisan Saathi. Or you can also go to any of your nearest E-Mitra center and complete the application process for this scheme.
What is Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, and the benefits available under it
Tarbandi scheme is such a scheme run by the Government of Rajasthan, under which all the farmers of Rajasthan whose crops are damaged due to stray animals, are given financial grants ranging from ₹ 40000 to ₹ 48000 by the government for fencing their fields. So that he can completely fence his fields and save his crops from damage by stray animals.
Benefits available under Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme (Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022The following types of benefits are provided to the farmers by the Government of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana benefits
- Under the Tarbandi scheme, a financial grant of up to ₹ 48000 is given by the government to all the farmers of Rajasthan to secure their crops from animals.
- Under this scheme, any farmer of Rajasthan can take the benefit of financial grant for wirebandi.
- And under this scheme, small and marginal farmers are given ₹ 48000 while all other farmers are given financial grant amount up to ₹ 40000 for fencing.
Main Objectives of Tarbandi Scheme
The main objective behind starting the Tarbandi scheme of the Rajasthan government is to protect the crops of the farmers of Rajasthan from stray animals so that they do not have to face much damage.
Because as you all know that there are some areas of Rajasthan where there is more movement of stray animals and the farmers cultivating in those areas had to bear the loss of more crops, and in view of this, the Rajasthan government has imposed a cordon. scheme has been started.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 Some important information related to
|scheme name||Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2022|
|government||by rajasthan government|
|beneficiary||farmers of rajasthan|
|the main purpose||To provide grant money to all the small and marginal farmers of Rajasthan for fencing|
|start date||year 2022|
|Rajasthan Tarbandi Documents||Aadhar Card and Janadhar Card
Copy of Jamabandi (should not be older than 6 months)
bank passbook copy
passport size photo
|Application Process||E-Mitra and RajKisan Saathi|
Salient Features of Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
- Under this scheme, all the farmers who wire their fields are given 60% subsidy amount of their cost to small and small marginal farmers while 50% subsidy amount is given to all other farmers.
- And under this scheme ₹ 48000 maximum subsidy amount is given to small and marginal farmers while ₹ 40000 maximum subsidy amount is given to all other farmers.
- And when a farmer secures his crops by fencing, he not only protects him from stray animals but also from disputes over the boundaries of other farmers’ fields, so that he does not have to face more fights later. .
- The maximum benefit of this scheme will be given to those farmers who cultivate in such areas, where there are more stray animals, and whose crops are damaged by more stray animals.
- And under this scheme, financial grant money is given by the government for fencing the fields up to a maximum of 400 meters.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme Grant Amount Details
The details of the grant amount given under the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana are given below.
|small and marginal farmers||to other farmers|
|60% of the wiring cost amount or ₹48000 maximum amount||Grant amount 50% of the cost amount or maximum grant amount of ₹ 40000|
things to note: In the grant amount given under this scheme, the amount which is less than the cost or maximum amount, the same amount will be given to you. For example, if you spend ₹ 60000 for fencing your farm, then ₹ 36000 will be given to small and marginal farmers as grant money while ₹ 30000 will be given to all other farmers.
Whereas if you100000 In such a situation, you will be given ₹ 48000 to small and marginal farmers while ₹ 40000 to all other farmers as grant money.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme Eligibility
To avail the benefits of Tarbandi Yojana, first of all you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Government of Rajasthan, only then you will be given any grant amount under the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The wirebandi grant amount given under this scheme will be given only to the native farmers of Rajasthan.
- And under this, grant money will be given to only those farmers who have more than 1.5 hectares of cultivable land.
- In a farming group minimum 2 farmers will get this Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme (Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana) will be given grant money.
- Farmers of any category, caste, religion etc. of Rajasthan can take advantage of this scheme.
- And under this, only per farmer will be given grant money for fencing the limit up to 400 running meters.
Important documents of Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
If you are also Rajasthan government’s Tarbandi scheme (Tarbandi YojanaIf you want to apply for this, then for this you must have the following documents given below.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Documents required 2022
- Aadhar card of farmer
- Farmer’s Janadhar Card
- Farmer’s residence certificate
- Copy of Jamabandi (should not be older than 6 months)
- land related documents
- farm map
- bank passbook photocopy
- income certificate
- Ration card or BPL card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana?
If you also want to apply for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, then for this you need to follow the procedure given below, after that you can easily Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan can apply for.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana registration process 2022
- To complete the registration process under this scheme, first you need to visit any of your nearest E-Mitra center.
- And after that you will have to ask the employees available in the E-Mitra center to register under this scheme, and after that they will ask you for some necessary documents and submit it to them.
- After that, you will be registered for this scheme by the employees of E Mitra and after uploading the scanned copy of all the documents together, the final will be submitted.
- And after that you will be given a give registration receipt of this scheme. After a few days after completing the verification of the information and documents given by you, you will be contacted by the government officials on your mobile number.
And after that after completing the process of re-examination, you will be provided with the grant amount under this scheme.
Tarbandi Yojana Helpline Number
If you also have any query or complaint in your mind related to the Tarbandi scheme run by the Rajasthan government, then you can share or register your complaint and query with them by contacting the helpline number given by them.
|Contact Number ,||141-2227849 : 9414287733|
|Address ,||Room No. 238, Pant Krishi Bhawan, C-Scheme, Jaipur – 302 005|
Tarbandi Yojana FAQ?
So let us know about the answers to some important questions related to the Tarbandi Yojana 2022 run by the Government of Rajasthan.
In today’s article, we have learned about the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, and together we have told you how to apply for this scheme and what documents will be required in it. So in such a situation, Hindiworld hopes that after reading this article, you must have got all kinds of information related to this scheme.
To get information about other similar schemes run by the state government and central government, Hindiworld (Hindiworld) Must check the Government Scheme section available on the blog.